In painting, you put your skill on the canvass; in sculpting, you put your talent on stones, metal, or wood; in embroidery, people put their most refined skills in cloth or fabric.
The delicate hands work wonders to put all your good ideas and “engrave” them in clothing, textile, or fabric.
Now, sewing and embroidery are possible using the best technology available. And the best Brother embroidery machines may substantially help those who want their design cast in cloth or fabric.
An embroidery machine is of great help to experts and novices alike, for it can finish the project in a short span, unlike before. When you save time, you also save money; the more time you save, the better.
The Brother International
But first, a word about this company. Brother International has been creating a variety of machines that employ cutting-edge technology, all designed to improve the quality of work and develop superior materials and products.
They manufacture office equipment, create industrial products, and gear motors to power factory machines.
More than anything else, they produce sewing and embroidery machines, making this age-old art practice available to beginners and helping expert ones further improve their craft.
Most of all, those sewing machines could be of excellent service in producing fabric, cloth, and garments with perfect embroidery designs.
It is not surprising that a Brother sewing machine is a regular fixture in both homes and industries.
The Best Brother Embroidery Machines: Our Top Selections
Here are the top-quality Brother embroidery machine currently available:
1. Brother PE800: The Ultimate Embroidery Machine
Brother PE800 is your quintessential embroidery machine, epitomizing what the words mean. It has all the features that are necessary and helpful in giving you a great experience practicing that art.
Its superior technology is perfectly matched only by the almost limitless options for designs, frames, styles, and fonts.
It has other accessories, too, giving you the complete embroidery machine package and the ultimate experience in practicing embroidery.
- Excellent technology
- A lot of available options
- LED Touchscreen
- Outstanding features like automatic thread cutter and automatic thread tension
- Features a top drop bobbin
- A superb time-saver; decreases rehooping, for instance
- It has a USB port, increasing design availability
- You can preview and edit your design
- It has other features available: embroidery foot and embroidery hoop, bobbins, cleaning brush, etc.
- User-friendly and easy to operate
- Provide very accurate stitches.
- You cannot sew this embroidery machine.
- Ideal for home use or small embroidery business.
Verdict: The Brother PE800 embroidery machine cannot sew but can do anything related to embroidery. This one is perfect if you want that ultimate embroidery machine for home use.
2. Brother SE1900: The Best of Both Worlds
Now, if you are looking for the best embroidery machine that can do excellent sewing, you cannot go wrong with Brother SE1900.
This Brother machine has all the features of every top-caliber embroidery machine on the market at a far lesser cost.
It has 240 stitches and 138 embroidery designs, quite a lot. But wait until we consider the 11 fonts, ten frames, and 14 border options that come with it; that is a lot of options.
- It has a wide embroidery area
- Combines fantastic embroidery with excellent sewing
- Excellent Technology
- Excellent lighting system
- It has a variety of options for sewing and embroidery.
- It has a decent 850 stitches per minute
- It has seven sewing feet and one embroidery foot, with seven dog feed points.
- It has many accessories: an embroidery arm, an embroidery hoop, bobbins, an embroidery foot, needles, etc.
- It has a USB port, and you can have as many designs as possible.
- Easy to learn
- It does not come with a dust cover
- It is more suitable for home use.
Verdict: With excellent features, fine stitching, and superb embroidery, you wish you could have more embroidery areas to work.
Still, with its price and features, it is the best machine that combines the best elements of both.
3. Brother PE550D: The Best Price
If you are working on a budget but still wants the best embroidery machine from Brother, Brother PE550D might be your best option.
The automatic needle threader works wonders, and the Brother machine can put on one of the possible 45 Disney designs that the embroidery machine has.
Brother PE550D embroidery machine comes with a 4×4 hoop, an embroidery foot, and an embroidery arm.
- It has a 3.2″ smart sew LCD
- It includes 45 Disney designs
- The machine has 125 built-in designs
- It is easy to use and operate.
- Threading is seamless
- Editing the designs is easy.
- Very affordable
- It has limited features compared to other Brother embroidery machines.
- The embroidery hoop size is only 4×4.
- It only has a few accessories included in the package.
Verdict: It has limited features compared to others, but if you think you can do with what it has, then the Brother PE550D embroidery machine is just fine.
You can only have so much at less than five hundred dollars, but it works excellently and provides quality embroidery design for an inexpensive cost.
4. Brother PE535: The Best For Beginners
If you are a beginner but want to have one with excellent features, but one that is user-friendly and at the same time affordable, this is the best embroidery machine for you.
Its simple patterns and features, combined with superior technology, make way for a better embroidery experience for novices.
It comes with a DVD instructional material that teaches you all the basics of the art and some techniques and methods.
The material discusses how to use the embroidery machine, allowing for easier use in no time.
- Easy to operate and use
- It comes with a DVD instructional material
- Excellent built-in designs
- Superior technology, such as LCD.
- Its features allow the user to master it quickly
- It has features to access any embroidery design online.
- Very compact
- Very affordable
- It has a small embroidery area.
- It does not have other additional accessories available in other Brother embroidery machines.
Verdict: The Brother PE535 embroidery machine is for beginners. Experts may not enjoy it as much due to its simple features, but this is the perfect machine embroidery for those who are starting.
5. Brother SE600 Sewing And Embroidery Machine
If you are new to embroidery but have excellent sewing ability, the Brother SE600 might be ideal. It is much like Brother SE1900, but its features are more suited to novices in embroidery.
This one from the Brother SE series also has simple features, like having fewer stitches than other embroidery machines (103), with a smaller working area.
It is more appropriate for smaller designs like patches and the like.
- It is an embroidery machine with excellent sewing
- Excellent stitch quality
- Easy to use and operate
- Silent operator
- It features easy switching between sewing and embroidery
- It has a USB port so you can have lots of designs available
- It has an automatic needle threader.
- Very affordable
- You need to purchase your software to create your design.
- Limited embroidery working area
Verdict: Brother SE600 is ideal for beginners who want both for their sewing project, but it has limited features compared to other Brother embroidery machines.
6. Brother LB5000M: The Ultimate Superhero Embroidery Machine
This one will appeal to you for a different reason: it sports Marvel superheroes and characters for custom designs.
If you are a true blue superhero fanatic, there is no reason you will not get this Brother embroidery machine.
Marvel characters aside, it has superior technology and easy-to-use features. This one would be handy for those experts and novices due to its excellent embroidery and sewing capabilities.
It also has a USB port, so uploading other designs, such as Marvel villains and other characters for an alternate universe, will not be a problem.
- Excellent technology
- User-friendly, easy to operate
- It sports seven sewing feet
- It features an automatic needle threader.
- For its features, it comes as pretty expensive
- Some parts are plastic material
Verdict: The Brother LB5000M will cater to specific users and fans of Marvel characters. But if you want to upload other designs and want one that can double as a home sewing machine, this will be just fine.
Things To Consider Before Buying An Embroidery Machine
It would be best if you looked at some things in any embroidery machine to ensure that it functions at the optimum level and can give you what you want. Among these are:
It may matter, mainly if you have limited space. Ensure first that you have a working space for your embroidery machine.
Embroidery machines have different hoops size, so better choose one that suits your needs. For reference, most embroidery machines have varying sizes, from four to ten inches.
There are some features that you may need for your embroidery. The LCD display technology may be suited to you or not, depending on your embroidery skills and needs.
Some, for instance, have USB ports that can give you limitless design options. Others have embroidery software that allows you to customize your designs, while others do not have it.
And as we mentioned, there are embroidery machines that are purely for embroidery, while others have sewing capabilities.
How well a machine performs also varies. Some may stitch well, while others have poor stitch quality.
Ultimately, all embroidery machines will be measured based on their performance, and most of them can perform well, especially ones like these embroidery machines from Brother.
But it is still better to ensure that performance is at optimum.
It matters, of course, if you are working on a budget but want a top, quality performing embroidery machine. You have to balance the features and quality and look for affordable embroidery machines.
What we featured here are among the best embroidery machines Brother has in their stable.
Each one has its defining characteristic, which may appeal to various embroiders, depending on their need and skill.
But all are capable of producing the most delicate needlework. All have excellent features, embroidery designs, and superior technology that is of great use for embroiders.
One who wants to practice the art of embroidery would do well using one of these embroidery machines.
They are easy to operate, saves time, and do not cost much; Brother offers many alternatives for those who want to engage in embroidery.
But deciding which is the best Brother embroidery machine would ultimately depend on what the user needs and wants.
Those that can produce the best embroidery project, and provide the best experience at a lesser cost, would most likely be the best.
But with Brother, you will not run out of options. As those line up of embroidery machines has shown, they have one that will suit you; Brother got you covered.